Victoria Beckham stepped out this week with a cute, new Audrey Hepburn-inspired fringe, so we thought we’d take a trip down memory lane to remind ourselves of Victoria’s key hair moments – and what we’ve learnt from them.
1. Way back during Spice world domination, Posh may have been seen as the boring one with her bob, but there’ll be no cringing for Mrs Beckham as she looks through the Spice Girls photo album, unlike for some of the others...
2. Sonic the Hedgehog wasn’t just a big video-game star, he was also used for hairspiration.
3. She became Mrs Golden Balls and with it came the standard WAG style – tan + extensions + highlights.
4. Bandanas are a staple hair accessory.
5. As are baseball caps.
6. Victoria Beckham did the ‘Kris Jenner’ crop long before Kim could even say selfie.
7. Hair that moves is overrated.
8. If you’re unsure whether to go for the flower accessory, blonde-streak hair extensions or the fanned-out hair-piece, just go for all three at once.
9. If you’ve not matched your hair to your boyfriend’s at least once in your relationship, it’s not true love.
10. We all remember where we were when the ‘pob’ was born.
11. Old habits die hard, and no matter how you look at it, this is still a form of bandana.
12. Perfect place to hide your phone – don’t give thieves a chance.
13. We will never waste leftover Christmas decorations again.
Images: Getty Images