Christmas Gifts Returns Policy:
The date for returning unwanted Christmas gifts purchased between 1st October to 17th December will be extended until 14th January 2019. All items purchased after 17th December will be subject to our usual 30 day policy. The usual terms and conditions, including exclusions, as set out in our Returns and Exchange Policy will continue to apply. Please contact us for further details.
Please inform us of your intention to return your product by contacting our Returns Department on 0330 123 1907 or contact us via email, and you will be given a returns authorisation number. Returned goods will only be accepted when a returns number has been given.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery to you.
- The products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition.
- You should return the product at your own cost to the returns address. Ensure that the product arrives safely to us, we strongly recommend that you return the product to us by recorded post.
SBH UK & Ireland
You can also return a product to any one of our stores, unless you have paid using the PayPal payment method. Visit our Store Finder to search for your nearest store. You will need to present the product together with your delivery paperwork you have received with your delivery as proof of purchase.
For PayPal Orders please return the products to the Return Address only.
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Any made-to-measure, custom-made, special order products or products supplied direct from the manufacturer (including furniture and equipment);
- Any product which has a security seal which you have opened or unsealed;
- Any product which, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned which includes cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hair pieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools.
To return furniture or equipment, please contact our Returns Department by calling 0330 123 1907 or send us a message.
What if my product is faulty?
If your product is faulty, you will receive a full refund of the product, any applicable delivery charges you paid and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us, provided you notify us within 30 days of receipt of the products you wish to return.
Returning Click & Collect items
You can return your Click & Collect items in one of the following ways:
- Contact our Returns Department by calling 0330 123 1907.
- Email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product(s) to any one of our stores, along with your delivery paperwork.
For full Terms & Conditions click here.
Once an order has been submitted it cannot be cancelled or amended.