You have certain rights to control your information and the manner in which we process it. This includes:
- A right to request us to correct inaccurate information, or update incomplete information;
Please refer to Updating Your Details section below as to how to do this.
- A right to withdraw your consent where you have given us your consent to process your data;
- A right to object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process your information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
- A right to object to us processing your information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing;
- You can withdraw any consent that you have previously given to us or to change your preferences on any automatic benefits that we action – e.g. everyone is automatically eligible to receive our trade flyer in the post which is sent monthly and contains the forthcoming month’s promotions – however if you no longer wish to receive this information please see the ‘Updating Your Details’ section below on how to opt out.
Please note that if you chose to withdraw your consent for personalisation, due to our system constrains, this will stop all marketing communications we send to you.
- A right to ask that your information is erased (or restricted), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process your information;
- A right to get access to your personal information
- The Right to request that your information is transferred to another controller in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine readable format)
To make such a request please write to, Customer Service Team, Sally, The ARC, Hillington Park, Unit 3, 25 Colquhoun Avenue, Glasgow G52 4BN or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice, and, where applicable, further information to help us search for your personal information, where a specific request is received.
If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to make the request.
We will respond to your request within 1 month of us verifying your identity.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information as detailed in the Updating Your Details section.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
You can learn more about your rights specific to Sally by reading this Privacy Notice or for more general advice, you can refer to here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.