Professional use. Irritating to skin. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Toxic to aquatic organisms. Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Do not empty into drains. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of this material and its container to hazardous or special waste collection point.