Sign up for a trade card today and get 20% off your first shop

Are you a professional or a student?

As part of your application you will need to upload copies of the following documents:  

For a professional trade card....

- Level 2 or above (NVQ or equivalent) hair,
  beauty or barbering qualification OR
- Public liability insurance certificate for your
  hair, beauty or barbering business OR
- Business cheque book OR
- ID card for the National Hairdressers

For a student card....

- A valid college card AND
- A course receipt or enrolment