Proxelli LEYA Nano Silk Straightener
€ 38,04 € 54,35 ex. VAT (Trade Price)
(€ 46,79 inc. VAT)
(€ 46,79 inc. VAT)
- Across all Proxelli electricals
- Markdown already applied
- While stocks last
- NANO Silk Technology 1" Floating Plates (24x90mm)
- Digital LED temperature display, heats up to 230°C
- Auto shut mode after 30min, temperature memory function goes back to last setting
- 360° Swivel Cord (3m)
- Heatproof Pouch included
The Proxelli LEYA straighteners for a healthier styling. The Nano silk plates protect the hair from drying out by locking in moisture. The plates distribute heat evenly over the entire surface area and create a gentle, one-pass glide that’s perfect for fine and delicate hair, and can also be used on both damp or dry hair. The round shape of the barrel make this straightener ideal to straighten and curl.
Directions for Use
- Plug into a suitable mains supply when the appliance is ready for use.
- There is no need to preheat the appliance.
- Always place the appliance on a solid, flat, heat-resistant surface. Do not place the appliance on any soft or uneven surfaces such as carpets, bedding or rugs, and never cover the appliance. The plates reach a high temperature quickly.
- Add heat protection spray throughout hair for protection, shine and a long lasting style.
- Switch the appliance on using the ON/OFF button (3)
- Set temperature using the +/- buttons (5)
- This appliance is fitted with a safety Auto Shut Off feature and after approximately 1 hour it will automatically switch itself off. To restart it, switch it off, then back on again using the on/off switch. Do not rely on the Auto Shut Off feature for switching off after use. Always switch off this appliance using the on/off switch and unplug it from the mains supply socket.
- If the power indicator light flickers, the appliance may have a malfunction.
- Separate a section of hair approximately 5cm in width and smooth it out with a brush.
- Place the chosen section of hair between the plates of the appliance and close the plates. Take care not to touch the hot plates.
- Hold the appliance in place until the hair is fully heated; this will be almost instant. When holding the appliance always ensure fingertips are placed away from the hot plates.
- Once the hair is heated, holding the hair taut, carefully slide the plates along the selected section of hair, in one smooth movement all the way down to the ends.
- Keep the strands of hair smooth whilst you work to avoid ridges.
- To create curls or waves, place a section of the hair between the plates and turn the appliance in the direction you want to curl. Glide and roll the appliance down from root to tip while maintaining tension on the curl.
Delivery & Stock
Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basing or other vessles containing water, this appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person respondible for their safety, Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance
Read the reviews
Recently Viewed Products
€ 38,04 € 54,35ex VAT
<ul><li>NANO Silk Technology 1" Floating Plates (24x90mm)</li><li>Digital LED temperature display, heats up to 230°C</li><li>Auto shut mode after 30min, temperature memory function goes back to last setting</li><li>360° Swivel Cord (3m)</li><li>Heatproof Pouch included</li></ul>