- Made-to-measure or custom-made special order products, or products supplied direct from the manufacturer (including furniture and equipment)
- Products which have a security seal that have been opened or unsealed
- ghd products
- Products that, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned. These include, but are not limited to, cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hairpieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools.
We require you to inform us of your wish to return a product. We will then issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number.
If you are returning your item because you have changed your mind, or the item is unsuitable, you will be required to return the product at your own cost to us. You are responsible for ensuring that the product arrives safely to us, so we strongly recommend that you return the product by recorded post. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to products whilst being returned to us. We can arrange collection from you but the costs will be deducted from any refund due.
Delivery charges paid by you are non-refundable. Products that are given free, as part of an offer, cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the full transaction is returned.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% of the refund, which will be deducted from the amount due.
We will refund you onto the same credit or debit card that was originally used by you to pay for the products. Processing a refund can take up to 21 days from receipt of the returned products.
What if my product is faulty?
Can I return my goods to store?
Costs to returning your goods
If you have paid by card you can return to any store free of charge.
How to return an item
- Ensure that you meet the conditions above and have checked the item condition.
- Choose whether to return the item to store, if applicable, or to send your return back to our warehouse.
- Complete the form on the link below to request authorisation to return your products to us (this only applies if you are returning products to our warehouse. If you are returning to store you do not need to complete any forms).
- We will email you within 2 working days to give you guidance on the next steps, as well as a Returns Authorisation Number.