The Proclere Freeze Ice Lites Hi Lift Bleaching Kit contains everything needed to achieve ultra-pale platinum results. The unique powder bleach with in-built silver toner features a blend of advanced lightening powders for ultimate high lift blonding.
Lighten and tone in a one step process with 9 levels of lift. Ice Lites powder bleach is an advanced dust free powder that subdues any unwanted yellow residue. Formula mixes to a rich creamy consistency which will not swell or drip.
30mgs Ice Lites Powder Bleach
90ml 40vol(12%) crème peroxide
Mixing brush and tray
Pair of gloves
Skin sensitivity test:
Always apply to skin 48 hours before using the product. Wear suitable gloves.
1. Mix half a teaspoon of powder bleach and one and a half teaspoons of cream peroxide in the mixing tray provided, using a plastic teaspoon.
2. Wash and dry a small patch of skin on your inner elbow
3. Apply a small amount of mixture to the inside of the elbow (approx. 1cm square) and allow to dry. Do not wash off
4. Examine the test area during the next 48 hours, If no reaction has occurred, wash off with a cool flannel and continue the application process. If during this time any irritation occurs, itchiness or swelling- wash off immediately with coll water and DO NOT continue with application.
5. Be careful when applying product not to let it come in contact with clothing.
A Preliminary Strand test is essential prior to application, Colour results may vary depending on natural hair colour. Wear Suitable gloves
1. Choose a small section of hair from an inconspicuous area of the head.
2. Use remaining product from skin sensitivity test and the applicator brush, apply a small amount of mixture to the chosen section of hair
3. After 15 minutes, wipe away the mixture from the hair and access the colour. If the result is not desired, re-apply and check the result every 10 minutes until desired shade is achieved. Do not leave on the hair for more than 60mins.
4. Once desired shade has been achieved, rinse the strand until the water runs clear, make note of the required development time and use as a guideline for the for full application.
5. After rinsing, if the hair breaks r shows signs of deterioration, do not continue
6. Ensure to protect clothing from contact with product as staining may occur.
1. Conduct preliminary skin sensitivity and strand tests prior to application
2. Do not pre-shampoo t
Bleaching Powder: Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Aluminium Disterate, Ci 77007, Hydrated Silica, Silica, Edta, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ci 60730Cream Peroxide: Aqua (Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth- 30, Oleamide Dea, Glycerin, Sodium Salicylate, Acetic Acid, Sodium Stannate, Disodium, Pyrophosphate, And Phosphoric Acid.