A popular treatment to add to your portfolio, this treatment is ideal for salons or freelance therapists. During the course you'll learn the art of giving a true luxury head and face massage.£120.00ex VAT
This course is for beauty therapists who have or are completing their Anatomy and Physiology training, and would like to offer body massage treatments to their clients. You will learn massage movements and how to apply them enabling you to complete a full body massage.£110.00ex VAT
A great course to follow on from massage, allowing therapists to incorporate the use of hot stones to take the massage routine to another level.£120.00ex VAT
A must for any beauty therapist to learn about different skin types, how to cleanse, tone, moisturise and apply the correct mask, and how to carry out a facial massage
• Review of products and facial routines
• Anatomy and physiology (head, neck and shoulders)
• Skin analysis, including consultation techniques and aftercare advice.
• The knowledge and understanding to analyse skin types
• The skills and knowledge required to create a tailored facial treatment for your clients£100.00ex VAT
Microdermabrasion is skin rejuvenation using a non-surgical method of mechanical exfoliation, offering a pain-free alternative to skin peels.£120.00ex VAT
The Sienna X facial course has been developed to meet the needs of complete beginners and those therapist looking to refresh their facial skills..
- Introduction to Sienna X Skincare Products
- Learn the Sienna X signature facial treatment
- Facial extractions demonstration and practical
- You will be introduced to the range of facials you are able to perform with the skincare capsule collection
- Introduction to facial movements and routines
- Facial Consultation overview with knowledge of contra indications and contra actions
Dermaplaning is the removal of dead skin cells and the vellus hair to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles instantly revealing brighter more youthful looking skin.
- Review of the Dermaplaning technique
- Demonstrations and the opportunity to practice on each other
- Client Consultations and aftercare advice
- Full understanding of how Dermaplaning works
- The skills and knowledge required to complete a tailored treatment for various skin types
- Health and safety knowledge to carry out the service confidently