GENERAL USER INFORMATION – WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
• Before using the appliance for the first time, you must read and understand
the operation manual completely.
• Consider the operation manual as part of the product and store it in a
safe and accessible place. Include this operation manual if passing the
appliance on to a third party.
• The manufacturer can in no case be liable for any damage caused by
misuse, neglect, use for non-intended purpose, failure to install correctly,
failure to follow any manufacturers guidelines/instructions for use and
general care, normal wear and tear, repairs and/or modifications made
by unauthorized third parties or use of non-approved spare parts or
• In the case of conflicts with national safety specifications or instructions,
the national requirements must be followed.
When using this electrical appliance, especially when children are present, basic
safety precautions should always be observed.
• This appliance can be used by children from aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
• Use this appliance only for its intended purpose.
• Do not use with a voltage converter.
Danger! Electric shock due to damage to appliance
• Do not operate the appliance with a broken cord or plug, or if the appliance
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in anyway.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the work surface or let it touch
any hot surfaces.