- Post-bleaching treatment to tone, condition and boost freshly bleached hair
- Antistatic, humectant and conditioning properties to treat the scalp and hair for silky smooth results
- With violet pigments to help achieve and prolong a cool result
- Silver Shot can also be used as a toner for results within 10 minutes
- Vegan & cruelty free with climate compensated packaging
Caring for your bleached hair is crucial, therefore Maria Nila have created the Silver Shot. The Silver Shot is a quick and easy lifesaver for newly treated hair. Filled with treating and preserving ingredients, it will boost your hair and leave you with a soft, silky, and smooth result. The shot contains violet pigments that will help to achieve and prolong a cool result, with an intensity determined by the processing time. If you’re aiming for a warmer outcome, leave it in for 3 minutes and it will provide you with the treatment without the violet pigments sticking. Vegan & cruelty free, with climate compensated packaging.
Directions for Use
Apply to newly washed, towel-dried hair and let it sit for 3-10 minutes. If a warm result is desired, apply the Silver Shot but let sit for a maximum of 3 minutes in order to close the cuticles but not let the violet pigment attach. When applying the Silver Shot, work section by section, using a comb to make sure that the product is evenly spread and can attach all throughout the hair.
You can also use the Silver Shot as a toner. Keep the Silver Shot in your hair 3-10 minutes and rinse when you feel like you have reached your desired result.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Farnesol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance, Basic Blue 99, Basic Red 76.
Avoid contact with eyes.