Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml
£15.50 ex. VAT (Trade Price)
(£18.60 inc. VAT) | £6.20 per 100ml
(£18.60 inc. VAT) | £6.20 per 100ml
- Olaplex patented technology that finds and re-links broken disulphide bonds in the hair
- Helps to increase moisture levels
- Helps to enhance shine
- Colour safe and helps to maintain high quality colour
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
Have you got hair that’s tired from breakage caused by heat styling, chemical treatments and everyday wear-and-tear? The Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner will repair and protect all hair types from any damage, leaving it good as new immediately. Boasting Olaplex’s patented technology, this vegan and sulphate-free formula relinks hair’s broken bonds while increasing moisture levels and enhancing its natural shine after each use. Paired with the Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo along with the weekly Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector treatment, this creates the recipe for a hair-care routine that matches no other.
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free formula suitable for all hair types
- Patented technology helps maintain hair's health & strength between salon appointments
- Relinks broken bonds in hair & reverses damage caused by heat styling, chemical treatments
- Maintains high quality colour
- Paraben, sulphate, phosphate free. PH Balance: 4.0-5.0
Directions for Use
After using Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, apply a generous amount from scalp to tip. Leave on for a minimum of 2-3 minutes, then rinse. Part of the Take me Home 3-4-5 system.
* Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isododecane, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Phospholipids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Punica Granatum Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, PEG-45M, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Amodimethicone, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-9, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, PEG-4, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Trideceth-12, Sodium Polyaspartate, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silica, Acetic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* The exact percentage (concentration) of composition has been withheld as a trade secret.
Delivery & Stock
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes
Read the reviews
Recently Viewed Products
<ul><li>Olaplex patented technology that finds and re-links broken disulphide bonds in the hair</li><li>Helps to increase moisture levels</li><li>Helps to enhance shine</li><li>Colour safe and helps to maintain high quality colour</li><li>Vegan friendly and cruelty free</li></ul>