Salon System's LASHlift and BROWlift treatments curl lashes, sculpt and laminate brows to enhance and emphasise the entire eye area. Contents: Lift Lotion sachets x10, Fix Lotion sachets x10, Boost Lotion sachets x10, Silicone Curlers Med x10, Silicone Curlers Lrg x10, Adhesive.
1. Store in a cool dark place.
2. Replace lids immediately after use to prevent oxidisation and maintain product shelf life.
3. The Lift Lotion has a slight and unavoidable odour. It is advised that the treatment is carried out in a well-ventilated room.
4. Encourage the use of Boost Lotion at home to maintain the condition of lashes and brows.
Directions for Use
Lashlift Step by Step
1. Remove all eye make-up with an oil-free eye make-up remover. Allow the lashes to dry completely. 2. Protect lower lashes with a Marvelash Gel Patch. 3. Select a curler. Affix the curler to the eyelid along the root of the lashes. 4. Work from one corner in small sections. Apply a little adhesive and lift lashes from the root onto the curler placing the lashes to create the most attractive look for the client. 5. Use a micro-applicator to apply a small amount of Lift Lotion to the lashes. Allow product to process 10-15 minutes. 6. Use a dry cotton bud to remove any excess Lift Lotion. Then with a clean applicator, apply Fix Lotion over the top of any remaining Lift Lotion. Allow product to process 10-15 minutes. 7. Leaving the curler in place, gently remove the solutions from the lashes with a clean cotton wool bud. 8. Tint lashes at this point if required 9. Apply Boost Lotion to the lashes with a clean applicator and allow the solution to loosen the adhesive for a few minutes. 10. With a damp cotton wool pad wipe over the lashes using an upward motion to remove the curler and excess glue. 11. Finally wipe any traces of product from the lashes using a damp cotton wool pad, and comb through with a mascara wand. 12. Protect and nourish lashes with Boost Lotion
Browlift – Brow Lamination Step by Step
1. Remove all make-up and cleanse the brows with an OIL FREE remover. 2. Arrange brows with a lash comb/brush towards the desired finished position. 3. Apply Lift Lotion to the brows gently using a cotton bud or sponge applicator. Avoid the surrounding skin. 4. Allow the brow hair to process/soften 5-8 minutes depending on hair type. NB Check the softness of the hair after 5 minutes with a cotton bud or sponge applicator. If ready, the softened hair should move easily into the desired position. 5. Once the hair is sufficiently softened, remove Lift Lotion with a dry pad encouraging the brow hairs into the direction desired.
Lifting Lotion:Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cysteamine HCl, Ethanolamine, Ethanolamine Thioglycolate, Methylpropanediol, Ceteareth-2, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Lanolin, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclodextrin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, PG-Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamal.Fixing Lotion: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Bromate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Methylpropanediol, Ceteareth-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, PEG-12 Allyl Ether, Myristic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum.Keratin Boost: Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Carbomer, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Oats, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Acrylic Acid, CI 15985.
Adhesive: Aqua, Alcohol, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer.