Once you have booked your training course, you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your course, terms and conditions along with what items/tools you will need to bring. You will need to arrive at your chosen training course location 15 minutes prior to the course start time. A model may be needed to work on during the Training Course, so please check with the hosting store for further detail.
Once booked, you cannot cancel your place on the course. If you fail to attend a booked course you will not be entitled to a refund or offered an alternative course.
More about this course
• Step-by-step application of basic professional make-up
• Over the duration of the course you will cover Skin: Skin products and preparation. Concealer, blusher and bronzing techniques Eyes: Application of brow, eye-shadow and mascara products and lash curling Lips: Lip liner and lipstick application
• Understanding of professional make-up application, hints and tricks through demonstrations and practical methods
• Hands-on experience with the guidance of an experienced working, professional make-up artist
• Continuous practice and further training is required for you
to perfect your artistry