A 2 day course for either beginners or experienced nail technicians that teaches basic and luxury manicure and pedicure techniques, service plans, and suggested treatment costs together with the application of ASP Signature Gel Polish.£150.00ex VAT
An intensive 2 day course for experienced nail technicians looking to take their skills to the next level in either gel or acrylic. Please read on to find out how to select the correct GEL or Acrylic Kit for this course.
Please add all the produts to your basket for either the GEL Kit or Acrylic Kit, then return to this page to book your place:GEL OPITON KIT: Click here to add ACRYLIC OPTION KIT: Click here to add
- You will be taught how to sculpt and apply various nail tips at intermediate level in your chosen system of either gel or acrylic
- How to achieve various on-trend nails
- How to increase your business revenue with your new found skills.
- On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply a sculpting form, vamp and high C curve tips to create various on-trend nail shapes
- Apply pink, white & cover shades to extend nail beds, mask imperfections, ombré and perfect smile lines
- Create ballerina, Vamp, Extreme square, Almond and round shapes with perfect Apex and C curves
- Create those perfect social media images and perfect those skills
A 1 day course for complete beginners that teaches the application of ASP Quick Dip Acrylic Powder Nail Colour – a new system offering a hard wearing finish and colour longevity for clients that prefer additional strength.£75.00ex VAT
A half day course designed for therapists that already hold a manicure certificate who want to learn the application of ASP Quick Dip Acrylic£45.00ex VAT
A half day course designed for therapists that already hold a manicure certificate who want to learn the application of ASP Signature Gel Polish.£45.00ex VAT
A 1 day course for complete beginners that teaches the theory aspect of the nail industry, nail preparation and set-up along with the application of Signature Gel Polish.£75.00ex VAT