- Crown OPI’s 40th Anniversary year with The Celebration Collection; a festive palette that will put you in party mode
- Featuring 12 limited edition holographic and crème shades, and 3 speciality glitters for laying over colour to add a sprinkle of magic
- Hassle free - No LED or UV light needed
- Easy 3 step application
- Up to 11 days wear
OPI’s 40th Anniversary celebratory year goes out with a bang! Introducing The Celebration Collection, a festive palette that will put you in party mode with 12 limited-edition, hyper-saturated holographic and crème shades, and 3 specialty glitters that are like confetti in a bottle. The final collection shades encompass a fun, celebratory and playful attitude, perfect for a party, and are available in GelColor, Infinite Shine, and Nail Lacquer formulas.
OPI Infinite Shine provides the rich colour and lasting wear of gels in an easy-to-use 3 step system that produces high-definition, mirror-like shine for up to 11 days. No LED light curing or removal by soaking nails is needed.
Directions for Use
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
1. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat to clean, dry nails with the cuticles pushed back.
2. Shake your Infinite Shine shade of choice before application to properly mix the pigment, (this will help avoid streakiness!)
3. Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine to each nail. Brush some polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nails and help prevent chipping.
4. Lastly, apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss. Also cap the free edge with Infinite Shine Gloss.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, N-Butyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)
Product is classfied as a hazardous substance, highly flammable liquid and vapour. If product is swallowed, may cause nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea and central nervous system deprssion. Irritating to the eyes. May be irritating to skin in some senstive individuals. vapors of this product may be slightly irritating to the nose, throat and other tissues of the respiratory system.