INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Charging the appliance - Before using the appliance for the first time, charge the battery continuously for 16 hours. Maximum battery capacity will only be reached after 3 completed charging and discharging cycles. Always place the trimmer in the base with the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position.
- Always check to see if the charging light is on when you place the trimmer in the charging stand. The switch must face forward for them trimmer to slide properly into the base.
- Preserving the batteries - In order to maintain the optimum capacity of the rechargeable batteries, the appliance should be recharged for 16 hours approximately every 3 months.
- Use of the trimmer on mains: ensure that the trimmer is switched off. Plug into a suitable mains socket. Wait for approximately a minute, and then switch on.
- IMPORTANT - Do not use the trimmer in this mode for more than 20 minutes.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCETo maintain correct performance, the blades must be regularly cleaned and oiled. They are removable for easy cleaning.
- Hold the trimmer with blade frame pointing upwards and push up to take the blade frame out.
- Brush away the hair from the blades and the interior of the cutting head with the cleaning brush.
- It is recommended to oil the blades every time that the trimmer is used, using the oil provided. Never use any other product: this oil was formulated for high speed trimmers, it does not evaporate or slow down the blades.
- After cleaning put the blade frame back in place.
USE OF THE COMB GUIDESThis trimmer is supplied with 2 comb guides.N 1 6mmN 2 10mmTo attach a comb, hold it by the sides and clip it over the teeth of the blade. To remove the comb, simply push off.