(€ 14,02 inc. VAT)
€1.14 per 100g
In stock for delivery
Formulated to reduce discomfort and irritation during and after epilation
Strong pull to easily remove tough hairs
Comfortable melting temperature
Leaves a satin smooth finish to waxed areas
Easy to use each 125g tablet at a time
Depilève's Azulene Hot Wax has been specially formulated to reduce discomfort and irritation during and after epilation for an easier, more comfortable hair removal treatment. The gentle formula provides a strong pull to easily remove tough hairs and leave the skin feeling satin-smooth. Contains two trays of 500g; easy to use each 125g tablet at a time.
Directions for Use
1. Clean and moisturise the skin with Depileve Prebase.
2. Select your wax and dip a wooden spatula into the wax. Apply a medium-thin layer of wax on the desired area.
3. In most cases hair grows in different directions. Apply the wax according to each direction of hair growth.
4. For longer areas, use your free hand to stretch the skin before applying the wax.
5. Lift an edge and remove the wax strip against the direction of hair growth. Use the free hand to stretch the skin.
6. Apply Depileve #2 Milk Cleanser and massage into the skin until absorbed.
7. To minimize any redness, apply Depileve Vitalderm as a mask and massage into the skin until fully absorbed.
Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Guaiazulene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Cosmetic use. Professional use. External use only. Do not use damaged or sensitized areas. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: Very hot, can cause burns. Do not breathe the fumes from the heated product.
<ul><li>Formulated to reduce discomfort and irritation during and after epilation</li><li>Strong pull to easily remove tough hairs</li><li>Comfortable melting temperature</li><li>Leaves a satin smooth finish to waxed areas</li><li>Easy to use each 125g tablet at a time</li></ul>