- Delivers a fine mist of your favourite essential oils to transform the mood of your space
- Consciously crafted from natural ceramic and wood
- Features a gentle colour-changing trim to enhance your relaxation
- Up to 6 hours continuous or 12 hours intermittent
Transform your space with soothing diffusion and 100% pure essential oils, paired together in our Ellia Blossom diffuser. With its delicate, teardrop-shaped design, the Ellia Blossom Diffuser makes a perfect accessory for any room. Consciously crafted from ceramic and wood, it gently lifts the scent of your favourite essential oils into the air to transform the mood of your space. The Blossom Diffuser delivers up to 6 hours of continuous runtime and features a colour-changing trim to enhance your relaxation. Your Ellia Blossom Diffuser lets you take your wellness to a whole new level.
Directions for Use
1. Remove outer cover from the base. Next, remove the inner cover.2. Pour water into the reservoir until it reaches the max fill line, then add 5-7 drops of essential oil to the water.3. Put the inner and outer covers back on.4. Plug the adapter into the diffuser, then plug the adapter into an outlet.5. Choose your aroma mist and light options. Aroma mist: Your diffuser has two mist options. Press once for continuous mist, which will run for up to six hours. Press again for intermittent mist (30 seconds on, 30 seconds off), which will run for up to 12 hours. Press a third time to turn the mist off. When your diffuser runs out of water, it will automatically shut off. Color-changing light: Press once to turn on the color-changing light. Press again to stop on a preferred color. Press a third time to turn the light off. To clean: Wipe reservoir with a damp, soft cloth every 2 weeks. See the full user guide online for more details.
DO NOT use while bathing or in shower. Keep dry - DO NOT operate in a wet or moist condition. DO NOT use water above 30 C. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Always place the humidifier on a firm, flat, level surface. NEVER use humidifier in an environment where explosive gases are present. DO NOT place the humidifier near heat sources, such as a stove and do not expose the humidifier to direct sunlight. To disconnect, turn all controls to the OFF position, then remove plug from outlet. This appliance is designed for personal, non-professional use only. DO NOT overfill with water. Never use detergent to clean the diffuser that is not recommended by the manufacturer. Never scrape the diffuser with a hard object to clean. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning