What's the difference?

As part of your application you will need to upload copies of the following documents:

For a professional trade card....

- Level 2 or above (NVQ or equivalent) hair
  or beauty qualification OR
- Public liability insurance certificate for your
  hair or beauty business OR
- Business cheque book OR
- ID card for the National Hairdressers

For a student card....

- A valid college card AND
- A course receipt or enrolment