Moisturise dry hair with Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturising Treatment Mask for Fine Hair. This top quality treatment will strengthen the hair from root to tip, helping hair maintain its vitality. Wella mask with silk extract protects and repairs damaged hair, leaving it incredibly smooth to the touch. Thanks to the breakthrough Triple Blend Technology the hair will be restored and full of flexible movement. Supplied in a 500ml bottle.
Apply Wella Enrich Moisturising Mask after shampooing. Massage and leave for five minutes. Rinse out.
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-22, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Panthenol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Peg-4 Dimethicone, Creatine, Disodium Edta, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Hydrolysed Silk. The Product(S) Does Not Contain Ingredients Considered Hazardous As Defined By Osha, 29 Cfr 1910.1200 And/Or Whmis Under The Hpa.
If eye contact occurs, thoroughly rinse for 15-20 minutes of the affected eye with water is recommended. If discomfort or irritation persists, contact a physician. Skin Problem: Discontinue use of product. Apply cold compresses to affected areas to relieve any discomfort. If discomfort persists, contact a physician. Inhalation: If respiratory irritation occurs, remove individual to fresh air. Ingestion: Accidental ingestion of product may necessitate medical attention. In case of accidental ingestion dilute with fluids (water or milk) and treat symptomatically. Do not induce vomiting. Note: After first aid treatment, the caller should be advised that a hospital emergency room or family physician should be consulted if anything unusual occurs or appears necessary in the judgment of the caller, and that the subsequent management of the accident should be dictated by any persistent symptoms and under the direction of the physician. Eye contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur. Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitising, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to be mild and transient. Inhalation: Not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile therefore limited inhalation exposure anticipated. Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation. Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrohea.