3. A few individual lashes like Salon System Individual Lashes, applied at the corners of the eyes to allow for a more natural finish.4. Frame the eyes with black eyeliner, and add a hint of copper under the lower line to soften the finish.
5. Keep the lips neutral with Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick in Vintage Pink – dab a little on the apples of the cheeks too for a pretty finish.
Hair genius Dayaruci (one of the bridesmaid Cheryl’s go-to hair stylists) swept Kimberly’s hair up into a gorgeous soft chignon, leaving some hair free at the front to frame her face.
Recreate the look in these seven simple steps:
1. Create loose waves using Diva Intelligent Oval Wave Curling Wand, which is infused with macadamia oil, argan oil and keratin for frizz-free tresses.
2. Add a centre parting and pull the hair back into a low ponytail, leaving out two one-inch sections at the front, and secure at the nape of the neck.
3. Twist the ponytail from the top to the tip, and then coil around into a bun shape. If you find that the bun begins to slip, put your index finger into the centre to keep it in place.
4. Add a couple of hairpins to lightly secure the bun into place.
5. Gently play around with the shape by pulling and loosening the hair. Once you’re happy, add more pins secure into place.
6. Now for a boost of va-va-volume. Take the tail of the comb to the crown and push the hair up gently to create a mini bouffant.
7. Finish with a layer of L’Oréal Professionnel Elnett Satin Supreme Hairspray.
Celeb nail technician Lucy Tucker worked her magic on Kimberly’s almond-shaped nails by applying a soft and elegant pink hue. Try EverGlaze Extended Wear nail polish in Blush Much.