Eye: Contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur.
Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to be mild and transient.
Inhalation: Not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile therefore limited inhalation exposure anticipated.
Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation.Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea."