VAT Free Explained
How does it work?
- VAT Free offers mean the total amount payable is the pre-VAT total of your order.
- To comply with the law we must still charge and show VAT
- Even though we display the VAT on your order the total amount you pay is the pre-VAT total
- If you order an item costing £100 (ex. VAT) the total you would normally pay is £120 (inc. VAT).
- When we are running a VAT Free promotion, we discount the price of the item to £83.33 (ex. VAT).
- Therefore when we add the VAT, the total you pay is £100 which would be the original price excluding VAT.
Example receipt normal day:
Terms & ConditionsVAT Free is only available on purchases of £20 and over paid in full on the day. With the exception of our regular flyer offers, VAT Free cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher unless stated. The VAT Free offer does not apply to the purchase of the following products or brands:
- Training Courses
- College Kits
- Paul Mitchell
- Kenra Professional
- Sienna X Tanning Range
- Salon Master
- BaByliss PRO Perfect Curl
- Payleven Chip & Pin Device
- Pro Hair & Beauty Magazine
- Colour Bulk Buy Offers
VAT Free can only be given once per transaction. All prices are exclusive of VAT. VAT registered customers can claim back VAT detailed on the receipt. We reserve the right to correct any printing or illustrator errors. Other exclusions may apply.
DeliveryVAT Free discount does not apply to delivery charges. Delivery on products purchased during VAT Free events will take longer – please allow 3 to 5 working days for home delivery and click & collect orders.
To be first to hear about these events, follow us on Facebook or Twitter. If you have any other queries about VAT Free, please contact us.