PRO Hair & Beauty is our fabulous industry magazine, from professionals for professionals!
Brought to you by the experts at Salon Services, we cover everything from the hottest hair trends to the latest innovations in beauty and the most creative nail techniques. Every issue is packed full of industry news, views and the latest products to provide you with everything you need to keep business booming and clients happy.
Available every two months, at only €2.75, PRO Hair & Beauty is your must-have hair and beauty bible. Pick up your copy in store today or click here to buy online.
IN THIS ISSUE, JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2013
- WIN PRIZES WORTH OVER €815!
- SAVE OVER €118 WITH EXCLUSIVE VOUCHERS
- What does the future have in store for the industry? Experts share their hair, beauty and nail trend and techniques for 2014
– Kickstart your client’s New Year detox regime
– Interview: Nail supremo Sam Biddle and top colourist Christel Lundqvist
– New Year business resolutions: Become a stronger manager, arrange a photo shoot and join an artistic team
|HERE'S A TASTER OF WHAT'S INSIDE...|
INDUSTRY ICON: SAM BIDDLE
The renowned educator explains why she loves her job so much and talks us through her busy schedule
Sam Biddle is well known for her innovative and unique nail designs, which have won endless awards and are regularly featured in the national and international press. She is a high-profile educator and runs industry workshops around the world.
What first attracted you to the nail industry? It was nail art – I would sit and do my nails over and over again, sometimes twice in one night! I loved these tiny canvases and the effects I could achieve with foils, paints and striping tape. Then, of course, my friends wanted me to do the same for them. I was encouraged to take a class, which I loved, and the rest is history.
What do you love most about your job? Education – I love teaching and sharing new ideas and techniques. I enjoy watching other nail techs grow, develop their own style, and find a renewed passion for art, design and colour.