Here at Salon Services, we don't do things by half. So, when it came to deciding what to do to raise a lot of money for our chosen charity Little Princess Trust UK, we didn't hold back.
Our main purpose was to make sure that we raised as much money as we could for Little Princess Trust UK, a charity that creates real-hair wigs for children suffering from hair loss. After hours of brainstorming we came up with the ultimate fundraiser challenge, one that involved Salon Services products, a Salon Services hairdressing chair and... a mountain. Check out our journey climbing Mount Snowdon with a little something extra at the top...
1. The Salon Services team raring to go, cagoule at the ready!
2. Despite the wind and rain, spirits were high (as was the gradient) and we were determined to get to the top!
3. We made it! We climbed Mount Snowdon, so there's just one more thing to do... mountain make-overs. Salon Services' Matt took to the chair for some high-altitude pampering, starting with a blow-dry courtesy of the wind and rain.
4. No make-over is complete without a manicure, and as you can see we went for vivid bright colours to match the weather... oh. Could we be starting a ‘mounticure’ trend? No?
5. After hours of wind-swept walking, it was all worth it knowing how much money we'd raised and for this stunning view.
There was a method to the team's mountain madness as they've managed to raise £1,800 for Little Princess Trust UK. If you feel inspired and impressed by the team's efforts, there's still a chance to donate and support this amazing charity by clicking on this link https://www.justgiving.com/mountainmakeover/