If you’ve stuffed your face with two (OK, th
ee) Easter eggs, you might be at your chocolate limit. So, take a look at our chocolate-inspired beauty faves instead, and indulge in a few (guilt-free) sweet treats over Easter…
If you've been doing some savvy salon marketing, these Easter treats are ideal for offering to all the extra clients you've got booked in this weekend!
1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion Gradual Tanning Moisturiser
Suggest this to clients who want to keep bronzed in between tanning appointments.
2. Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in Mint Chocolate Chip
What better way to brighten up your mani than with this ice cream-inspired polish?
3. American Pride Full Head Hair Extension 22 inch Colour 3 in Chocolate Brown
If your clients want to grow out their lobs, give them a head start with these cocoa-coloured locks.
4. Parlux 3200 Compact hairdryer in Chocolate Spice
End those frizzy-hair days with this dryer. The ceramic technology locks in moisture, so hair will dry smooth and silky.
5. Knotties Braided Elastic Hair Ties – Warm Chocolate 6 Pack
Twists and braids will be everywhere this season, so ensure your kit is stocked up with these.
6. XP100 in Dark Chocolate Brown
Who says you should lighten your hair come summer? Break the rules with this seriously rich brunette shade.
7. Lord & Berry Twistick in Must Have
Nineties beauty nostalgia is big, so pucker up and embrace the brown-berry lipstick.